Questions and answers
How do I join the auction of Paardenveilingonline.com?
1. Register at 'Login'
2. Confirm the activation e-mail
3. Place your bid between November 18 - 21
4. Keep an eye on the bidding status at 'my bids' (refresh your screen now and then!)
5. 21 November 2020 from 20:00 (CEST) the auction will close, the last bid for every item will be extended by 5 minutes before it comes final
6. U are the highest bidder, congratulations!
7. After allocation from Paardenveilingonline.com you will receive an email with all information for a succesfull agreement
How can I bid without checking all the time?
So, instead of bidding with the minimum amount each time, you can also upgrade your bid with the plus sign so you will not get overbid so quickly.
What costs are there for the buyer?
We want to keep the costs for the buyer as low as possible! The auction costs for the buyer are therefore only 10% (excl. VAT) of the purchase amount, regardless of the amount of the purchase!
How does it work with the VAT?
Under the header "Information" by the horse you can find if you have to pay VAT about your purchase. If you have an EU VAT nr. and exporting the horse, the invoice becomes netto/zero for the horse. So no VAT if the horses is exported withing 90 days overseas.
Are the horses insured?
The horses that you buy through Paardenveilingonline.com are not insured. Of course you are free to do so yourself. View the insurance options here.
Are you planning to organize even more auctions?
We are planning to organize more auctions with foals, embryos, young horses and broodmares. Interested to sign up? Please contact us! Contact details can be found here.